Born and raised in Needham, Ted will be more than just a vote in the State House, he will be a refreshing leader for our district, determined to put words to action.
A former Congressional Aide and constituent caseworker, Ted began his community organizing efforts during the 2016 election cycle, coordinating voter registration sign-ups, leading civic engagement workshops, and volunteering for local Democratic candidates. Earning a degree in Public Policy and a certificate in Public Administration, Ted was named a 2017 Forbes 30 Under 30 Student Scholar.
With extensive experience in local, state, and federal government, Ted is ready to fight as a progressive advocate for the people of Needham, Dover, and Medfield.
- Needham Public Schools
- Temple Aliyah
- Needham Youth Hockey, Little League, and Soccer
- Needham Community Theater
- Field Organizer for Gabby Giffords' Protect All Women tour (nine states in nine days)
- Avid canvasser for progressive causes
- Author of op-eds and speeches advocating for liberal policies
- Volunteer at Needham Senior Center
- Public speaking coach for at-risk youth
- Be the Match Bone Marrow Registry